A Three Days Online Faculty Training Program on “Artificial Intelligence in Telecommunication” was organized by the Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Department during 28th June to 30th June, 2021. Mr. Venugopal Adep (Technical Delivery Manager) from Teachers Insurance & Annuity Association of America (TIAA)conducted the training sessions.
58 faculty members from various colleges have taken the advantage of this online training through Google Meet. The main objective behind organizing this training was to provide insights of AI in telecommunication. These sessions included theoretical concepts along with live demos.
The program started with welcome and introduction of resource person by Mr. Vinayak D Chavan. HOD EXTC Dr. Sharada V Chougule explained in brief the objectives of organizing this training program. Principal Dr. Kaushal Prasad shared the importance of faculty training programs for updating knowledge of rapidly changing technology.
Following are the major topics covered in the training program:
- How AI enables the switch to 5G?
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for the Fundaments of 5G Network Monitoring
- 5G-AI in Education
- AI and 5G mobile technology
- No-Code Machine Learning: BigML and Data Robot with live demo
- No-Code Deep Learning: Teachable Machine (Case Studies) with live demo
- Self-Driving car with demo
- Google Trends using Python
- IoT Deep Learning Demo
- AI Applications Demo: Poem Generator, Face Generator, Image and Video Morphology through AI and many more.