Notice to Parents & Students
counselling centres or any such persons promising, confirming or providing admissions / registrations in the Institute Level Seats / Management Quota / Registrations for Trainings or Workshops to any of its Educational and Research Divisions i.e. the Finolex Academy of Management and Technology (FAMT) at Ratnagiri; the International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT), Pune and the Pralhad P. Chhabria Research Center (PPCRC), Pune. The students interested in taking admission under such a quota (as prescribed by the Regulatory Authorities) or otherwise should directly apply to the Institute or contact the Director / Principal.
No Capitation Fee / Donation whatsoever is charged by the educational and research divisions of the Hope Foundation and Research Centre to the Parent / Student for admission to the courses / training / workshops etc. offered by the respective institutions and the admission / registration of the students in the institutions are purely based on merit and as per the fee approved by the Fee Regulating Authority.
Grievance / Dispute (if any) arising out of violation of this notice may immediately be brought to the notice of the Principals / Heads of the respective institutions at:-
- email@example.com for Finolex Academy of Management and Technology, Ratnagiri
- firstname.lastname@example.org for International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT), Pune
- email@example.com for the Pralhad P. Chhabria Research Center (PPCRC), Pune
In case the grievance / dispute is not resolved within a maximum period of 7 working days, the matter is permitted to be escalated to the Executive Secretary of the Hope Foundation and Research Centre (Trust / Society) at firstname.lastname@example.org for necessary course of action.
All the contents of this website are only for general information or use. Hope Foundation and Research Centre excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy and completeness of the website.
Hope Foundation and Research Centre will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of this website. The copyright of the proprietary material contained in this website remains solely with Hope Foundation. Hope Foundation may provide, as a convenience, links to websites operated by other entities and persons, but does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of such websites.
© Hope Foundation and Research Centre.. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:-
- You may print or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
at many places in this website and these are provided for easy access and convenience. Hope Foundation and Research Centre is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the listed websites / portals and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we do not have any control over the availability of the contents and information of the associated pages of these website / portal linkages.
When you visit the official website of the Hope Foundation and Research Centre www.hfrcpune.org, the following information may be collected from you, either voluntarily or involuntarily: Your computer or network’s IP address, which must be validated in order for you to access the official website of the Hope Foundation and Research Centre; Your email address and message when you communicate electronically with us; Information about your visit is gathered in an aggregate manner for quality control, security and improvement of our website.
Your information is kept confidential, unaltered, and used only by Hope Foundation and Research Centre to administer your request. Hope Foundation and Research Centre does not disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected at this website to other companies or organisations.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘HOPE FOUNDATION AND RESEARCH CENTRE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered/operational office is PLOT NO. P-14, RAJIV GANDHI INFOTECH PARK, MIDC, HINJAWADI – PHASE 1 Pune MAHARASHTRA 411057. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without HOPE FOUNDATION AND RESEARCH CENTRE’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time